Most organizations have a keen sense of where they want to go – they simply need opportunities and experiences that focus their time and energy on developing tactics for moving in the right direction. However, a change plan is only as good as its execution.
What does it take to turn a moderately sized, ably run nonprofit into a financially sound, unwavering, mission-driven business? SAI works with its clients to conduct comprehensive assessments of the organization. We examine all areas of the business including managerial, corporate governance, financial, programmatic, and fundraising. Following the assessment, we develop, for the client, a strategic course of action which includes a focus on both short and long-term change. In order to assist in the implementation of the recommendations, a team of SAI consultants is assigned to the client for a specific period of time.
Therefore, we heavily stress an action-oriented change process. SAI advances the following formula for non-profit organizations:
- Strategic action-planning
- Quality execution of the plan
- Evaluation and feedback on execution
- Strong media and communications components to tell the story
Done well, these four components produce resource development and funding.
Clients who have used this service include:
- Children International
- Nazarene Theological Seminary
- The Luke Commission
- Olivet Nazarene University
- Shepherd Community
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Kansas City
- CitiHope International for HIV/AIDS, Medical supply and pharmaceutical delivery, Federal grant applications, Strategic planning
- Raleigh Fitkin Memorial Hospital in Swaziland