What is Methpedia.org?
Methpedia.org is a comprehensive online database of authoritative information and up-to-date resources related to methamphetamine. It provides relevant information, effective strategies, timely new updates, interactive “tools”, prevention programs and treatment options. The site is specifically designed for a variety of persons interested in this issue – parents and policymakers, students and teachers, law enforcement officials and community leaders, retailers and businessmen and women.
The Mission of Methpedia.org is to prevent the use of methamphetamine by providing a variety of citizens and professionals a tool that allows them “one-stop” shopping for the most relevant and timely information available. Methpedia.org:
- Is an interactive website,
- Enhances awareness about the dangers of methamphetamine,
- Provides simple and straightforward strategies,
- Addresses the prevention, manufacture, distribution, and use of methamphetamine,
- Provides up to the minute press coverage from across the nation,
- Serves as a portal for local treatment options,
- Highlights legislative support at the local and state level,
- Provides local and state level data related to methamphetamine that serves as the basis for policy decisions,
- Drills down information from the national to the state to the county level related to methamphetamine.
With proper information and strategic thinking, parents, communities, law enforcement officials, educators, public health officials, and youth can combat the forces that contribute to methamphetamine use and addiction.
Download the SAI/COPS Office publication by clicking the document image or title below.
COPS Tribal Meth Fellows Webinar Series
RLEMI Summit Video Series
SAMHSA Webinar Series
- “Strategic Efforts to Address Methamphetamine in Indian Country” Department of Justice COPS Office Bolo, November 2013 Download Here
- “Recommended Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) for Meth Clean Up” SAI 2012 Download Here
- “Voluntary Guidelines for Methamphetamine Laboratory Clean Up” EPA August 2009 Download Here