Strategic Applications International (SAI) offers a variety of cutting edge solutions to its clients from strategic planning to fund development. Its diverse team has years of experience raising money for non-profit ventures, having raised over $100 million in private sector funds in the last 12 years.
SAI is uniquely positioned to help non-profit and faith-based organizations in innovative fund development planning, strategic corporate partnership development, grant writing, and corporate philanthropy. We not only assist our clients with traditional philanthropy, but we also help them form long-term strategic alliances with corporations that generate significant win-wins for the nonprofit and the corporate partner.
Currently, SAI represents a variety of organizations in their efforts to secure private sector funding to support initiatives in law enforcement, historical preservation, and mentoring.
Current and Past Clients Utilizing These Services:
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, Inc. — New Partnership Initiative Grant through the United States Agency for International Development, Zambia & Ethiopia ($10 million project)
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries Inc. — Mentoring Grant through the United States Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries Inc. — Mentoring Grant through the United States Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention ($3 million project)
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries Inc. — Grant through The Coca-Cola Foundation for “Water for a Generation” ($2.2 million project)
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, Inc. — Global Development Alliance through the United States Agency for International Development, Kenya Youth Empowerment and Employment Initiative ($1.2 million with the option to expand to $2.5 million)
- Challenge Grant for Volunteerism for National and Community Organizations ($500,000 project)
- International Center for AIDS Programs (ICAP), Columbia University — Grant to develop Swaziland community clinic linkages to decentralize antiretroviral therapy (ART) and tuberculosis (TB) care and treatment ($1 million project)
- Challenge Grant for Response to Hurricane Katrina in the Gulf ($1.5 million project)
- The Beaches Chapel Reentry Ministry Fund development strategy, Communications plan
- Custer Battlefield Museum
- Maple Springs Baptist Church
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals – Strategic fund development planning, Government relations