SAI is providing a niche or unique service for faith-based organizations developing government relations strategies as they seek federal funding and resources to support their work and ministry. SAI consultants come from strong faith-based backgrounds, have extensive experience working with Congress, and have helped to craft the federal strategy to include the ministries and services of faith-based communities. SAI provides innovative consulting services to faith-based communities in strategic planning, grant development, organizational infrastructure development to build capacity to receive Federal funding, and provides consultation on strategies to acquire Federal earmarks to enhance their service. No other firm in Washington, DC works with the faith-based community in this type of government relations work.
Current and Past Clients Utilizing These Services:
- Appriss, Inc
- King County Sheriff’s Office
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- National Alliance of Faith and Justice
- United States Attorney’s Office of Northern Indiana
- Church of the Nazarene/Nazarene Compassionate Ministries